[ General terms and conditions (as of 11/17/2021) ]
1. The Kallabinski family, Miesenbacher Str. 24, 83324 Ruhpolding– acts as the authorized landlord of the holiday accommodation and other services agreed in writing. The guest has taken note of the data protection declaration on the website www.fuxbau-ruhpolding.de and agrees that their details and data for processing the placement and drawing up a contract will be electronically collected and stored. Note: You can revoke your consent at any time for the future.
2. The prices and services result from the currently valid price list and only include the services specified there. Consumption costs during the guest's stay for electricity, water, heating and TV as well as WLAN and Chiemgau card are included in the contract. The mandatory final cleaning of the accommodation for a fee does not include the cleaning of the kitchen and its utensils. The guest is responsible for this.
3. The arrival / departure or the takeover / return of the holiday accommodation is regulated in the contract. Deviations only by prior agreement. During the stay, the guest must ensure that the holiday accommodation is cleaned on an ongoing basis. If, contrary to expectations, there are complaints about the cleanliness when moving in, the guest must inform the landlord of these immediately and the possibility of rectification must be given. The landlord is not liable for the temporary failure of furniture and / or electrical appliances, public supply / disposal or other, unforeseeable events.
4. The holiday accommodation may only be used by the contractually agreed number of adults and children. The landlord reserves the right to exercise their domiciliary rights against unauthorized persons, in particular against third parties who were not specified in the booking. The landlord is entitled to recalculate the contract, to terminate the contractual relationship without notice or to make use of house rights if the contractual guests represent a significant nuisance for other guests, if the holiday accommodation is used contrary to the contract or if it behaves in an immoral manner. The tenant undertakes to treat the rental property and the inventory contained therein, as well as any communal facilities, with the greatest possible care. Damage or soiling that occurs during the term of the contract in the accommodation and on the inventory and cannot be removed by the final cleaning must be replaced by the guest without proof of fault. The landlord reserves the right to make additional claims in the event of damage or contamination.
5. The down payment specified in the agent's contract (30% of the total price) must be paid to the account specified there within 10 days of booking or as contractually agreed. The remaining payment (70% of the total price) is to be made no later than 10 days before arrival without any further request for payment. If payment is not received on time, we are entitled to set a grace period, to withdraw from the travel contract or to demand compensation for non-performance. For bookings made within 4 weeks prior to arrival, the total payment is due immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
6. The guest can withdraw from the contract at any time. The receipt of the withdrawal or cancellation declaration in writing by the landlord is decisive. If the written cancellation is received up to 4 weeks before the start of the rental period, there are no cancellation costs. If the written cancellation is received between 4 weeks and the start of the rental period, 100% of the rental price will be charged. However, if the holiday home can be rented out during the period booked, only a processing fee of 50 euros will be charged. If due to travel restrictions in Germany (e.g. Corona Pandemic) it is not possible to arrive, you can cancel free of charge and receive a full refund of your deposit within 8 days. Of course, you can also rebook your stay for a later date. It is recommended to take out travel cancellation insurance. Failure to enjoy the holiday accommodation does not entitle the guest to withdraw from the contract. In the event of early departure, there is no entitlement to a partial refund. In cases of force majeure, the landlord can terminate the contract without notice. If the contract is terminated, the guest is entitled to a partial reimbursement of the amount paid. Any further claims by the guest are excluded. In the event of failure of contractual ancillary services, the guest cannot terminate the contract, but can only request appropriate repayments. The lessor must be notified immediately (within 48 hours at the latest) of any defects in the rental property that exist at the start of the rental relationship or that occur during the rental period. If the tenant fails to report this, he is not entitled to reduce the rental price. If the failure to report a defect leads to damage to the rented property, the tenant is fully liable for the costs of repairing the damage. This also applies if the tenant has caused the defect or the damage resulting therefrom himself or through a third party. Any claims due to non-contractual provision of our services must be asserted in writing by the tenant within one month after the contractually intended end of the trip. After this period has expired, the tenant can only assert claims if he has not adhered to this period through no fault of his own. Claims by the tenant become statute-barred after six months. The statute of limitations begins on the day on which the trip should end according to the contract.
7. As part of the contractual relationship, the information on accommodation given on arrival and any house rules that may be posted on the spot are to be observed. The landlord is responsible for the accuracy of the description: the time of publication is decisive. Errors and changes reserved.
8. Oral agreements require the lessor's written confirmation to be valid. SEVERABILITY CLAUSE: If one of the contractual provisions is not compatible with applicable law, the contract remains effective. In place of the ineffective regulation, a regulation that is compatible with the law and comes as close as possible to the original contractual provisions shall apply. German law applies to legal relationships.
The place of jurisdiction is Traunstein as agreed.